Job offer as driver
The German Embassy is offering the position as a
from Friday 1st December 2017
The position entails the following:
- Drive staff members and visitors of German Embassy
- Do errands and deliveries upon instruction of duly authorized staff members
- Care and service of embassy’s vehicles
- 40 hour working week, willing to work occasional overtime in the evenings or weekends
- Salary according to the salary chart of the Embassy
Required skills and experience
- Previous experience as a driver, excellent driver skills
- Good knowledge of Gaborone, location of Ministries, etc.
- Good command of English
- Motivated and friendly
- Able to work to schedules
Requirements for Applicants
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience with relevant references
- Must be legally able to work in Botswana with the correct visa/status or work permit
- Clean bill of health
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted.
All applicants should submit on or before 15th October 2017 (in English)
- CV with colour photo
- Motivational statement
- Copy of driver’s license
- 2 written references
- certified copy of Omang or legal documents (passport, permits)
by email to: gaborone%27%diplo%27%de,info
or by hand to:
1079-1084 Main Mall
Please note that we will only respond to shortlisted candidates. If you have not heard from us 3 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Any questions you may have about this position will only be answered during interview, should you be invited.
Copies of applications will not be returned.
The successful candidate should be available to start duty on Friday 1st December 2017